Who would you rather have living next-door: a Muslim fundy or a Christian fundy?

I don't care who lives next door to me as long as they are fundamentally honest. Good relationships utterly depend on honesty. Nor is there anything wrong with someone knowing the fundamentals of whatever they believe in - be that Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam or atheism. You can have an intelligent conversation with people who have grasped the foundational (i.e. fundamental) tenets of their beliefs.

I think I would rather have the Muslim.

• Otto

I would like to have true Christians living next door.

• Paul

The Christian "fundy" would certainly be easier to share God's truth with.

• Kin

I don't care what is the faith of my neighbors. I have neighbors that are Muslim, christian, Jewish, etc. Why the hell do you care who you live next door to? Anyone who has a problem with that is a religious bigot and an ignoramus. Unless, people really prefer to be with their own and that is fine too.

A christian id love to have long in depth convo's with them and go to church with them. That would be so fun.❀️

Neither are quite as dangerous as an atheist fundy.

• I well take either against an ignorant anonymous *** hat

• The Christian fundy, hands down. They might get annoying at times, but at least I don't have to ask myself whether I should call Homeland Security.

• Kyle

religion has no affect on meΒ Β