Who would you rather have living next-door: a Muslim fundy or a Christian fundy?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I don't care who lives next door to me as long as they are fundamentally honest. Good relationships utterly depend on honesty. Nor is there anything wrong with someone knowing the fundamentals of whatever they believe in - be that Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam or atheism. You can have an intelligent conversation with people who have grasped the foundational (i.e. fundamental) tenets of their beliefs.

• 1 month ago

I think I would rather have the Muslim.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would like to have true Christians living next door.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Christian "fundy" would certainly be easier to share God's truth with.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't care what is the faith of my neighbors. I have neighbors that are Muslim, christian, Jewish, etc. Why the hell do you care who you live next door to? Anyone who has a problem with that is a religious bigot and an ignoramus. Unless, people really prefer to be with their own and that is fine too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A christian id love to have long in depth convo's with them and go to church with them. That would be so fun.❀️

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither are quite as dangerous as an atheist fundy.

Attachment image
  • I well take either against an ignorant anonymous *** hat

• The Christian fundy, hands down. They might get annoying at times, but at least I don't have to ask myself whether I should call Homeland Security.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

religion has no affect on meΒ Β 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.