Do you find it hard to deal with people?

I mean at work or college etc. Do people get on your nerves. 

Favorite Answer

Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I wish I just didn’t have to talk to anyone at all.

No, it's not usually hard to deal with people.

• Will

Well. One of my coworkers is a lazy dope who will pretend to go to the bathroom only to sit in there for 30 minutes. My other coworker is a junkie getting high on marijuana or cocaine every three hours and he too is a lazy ****. 

In general people get on my nerves because I despise humans. All I see are ignorant, selfish, egomaniacal, and/or ****** stupid creatures.

• Saber

What i hate the most about people in my country is that they are uncooperative.Everyone cares only about themselves.They wouldnt notice if you dropped dead let alone while being alive.

Yes at times.... Not all but some are bossy and so is the boss pet

Yeah, especially the thick headed ones.

• Dimple

Nope 

15 characters 

🥴 It's complicated. 

I'm used to working with professionals who have more experience over me. And me being the youngest at every company.

So.... now that I'm working at a company with younger employees who are inexperienced.... the weight falls more on my shoulders to pick up their slack.

And they haven't gotten over the office politics gaming so it makes the job harder. 

Long story short? I'm chill at any company. So long as no one steps on my toes. 

And there's always that one a$shole on every corner. 🙄