Are any houseless people honest?

Has anyone here ever met an honest human being?  I help a lot of people out who are homeless, I don't expect anything in return except for them not to rob me.  So far each and every one of them has stolen something.  I'm done but still want to believe there are honest people in the world

People in need are people who need stuff. You had stuff they needed stuff.

• gerald

Its the society you live in 2000 years ago they chose Barabas instead of jesus i am not a preacher but its life only the strong can give that is you its a shame for them 

Many are homeless, especially now, due to circumstances beyond their control. Your positive influence can help them if you seek goodness in all people 

One of them paid for me to get into the club when I was drunk he lent me a tenner, I couldnt remember what he looked like tho ive been wanting to pay him back ever since 

Source(s): cant remember him cause i was drunk
  • Liz

Well, once you help a person, your part is done. What they do after you've helped is on them. They have to answer to God. (Luke 16:10) "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much."

Yes.