Has anyone had coronavirus symptoms like this?

Yesterday I started feeling bad. I have an appointment Tuesday to get the COVID test.... that was the soonest available. Just wondering if anyone had symptoms like mine that had or has coronavirus. First I had diarrhea and felt a little queasy but did not throw up. No fever at that point. A few hours later I started to get body aches mostly in my chest and shoulders. Took my temp again and I had a 100.7 fever. Now this morning I have no fever again, no body aches, just a headache and a little sinus pain. Haven’t had a cough or runny nose yet. If anyone has had similar experiences could you tell me how your whole experience went? And how long it lasted? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, but sometimes I do feel nauseated with aches. Strangely, it wears off on it's own. So it's no big deal. Thank goodness I don't have it.

• 1 month ago

Sounds more like a touch of ordinary flu...

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

still not Covid-19

• 1 month ago

I had Corona back in February and had similar symptoms except I had no diarrhea or even an upset stomach, I just had no appetite.  My body aches lasted two day and were pretty severe.  I’m 55 y/o male.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I believe that is a common presentation among older adults--and if I remember correctly it means you will probably have a mild case....but don't quote me on that!

• A
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

sounds like a common cold or perhaps the flu does not sound like corona

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.