Do I have ALS?

I’m a 22 year old male and I work as a heavy equipment operator 6 days a week and here recently my legs feel weak and I’m having muscle spasms and tingling in my whole body. I was leaving work today and I was having problems pressing on the accelerator and pedals in my truck. I’m really scared that I might have ALS

I think you are a bit too young to get ALS

If there isn't any familial history of it, then perhaps you are sitting down and being vibrated by the machinery for too long and getting Paresthesia as a result?  If you are worried you must see your doctor for tests and diagnosis. Also if this may be a workplace related injury you will need the doctor if you need to lay off work for a while. Advice on these boards is at best anecdotal, so don't attempt to self-diagnose complicated conditions, and certainly don't delay seeing the doctor if worried.