Marriage ?

Hello , so my dream is to get marry one day buy church so i have talked to my boyfriend about getting marry , he wants to get marry by civil and i do too but i want to get marry by church and he doesnt he told me the reason is because his shy around people idk i need help.  Please i don’t know what to do should i give up on my dreams 

hi everyone ,if anyone else is searching for best man speeches at a wedding try Imforda Best Template Guide ( search on google ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my partner got excellent results with it. 

If you two can't even agree on this you're probably not quite ready to contemplate marriage. So just keep talking and negotiating until you come to some consensus. If can't find compromise on this the marriage wouldn't have lasted anyway, so be realistic. 

• GB

You can still have a church wedding with only 2 witnesses, or the minimum number of guests. You want to marry in church, because to you marriage is a sacrament, and a religious ceremony is important to you? Right? 

If the two of you cannot even agree on where to get married, you should NOT be getting married. Having a "dream" about getting married in a church is NOT a viable reason to get married.

"he wants to get marry by civil and i do too but i want to get marry by church" - SO WHICH ONE IS IT?!??! seriously woman...

• Jerry

Oh for pete's sake, you're not even engaged. Get engaged and spend 2-3 years seriously tackling the issues involved in making a lifetime plan with someone. Get involved in each other's spending/saving. Act as members of each others' families. Work out the rules about stuff like opposite sex friends, how each others' time should be allotted, how to deal with disagreement constructively instead of with bickering, arguing, fighting, insulting each other. Once you've done the important work of planning for the MARRIAGE, then planning for the wedding will be a picnic in comparison. 

• I'm a shy person too, I managed to get through my wedding vows but I didn't have a church ceremony as we're not religious. 

If he's shy then it shouldn't matter where / how you get married, he should work on trying to be less shy around people.

You can't want to both get married by church and as a civil service - what do you want?

Also; if he's shy about people, that surely applies wherever you get married. 

You're presumably both adults. Perhaps you could talk.

• mokrie

He is definitely not ready for marriage or he would have asked you first. He said yes just to please you but he isn't ready for it. If he really wanted to marry you he would have married you in a packed stadium full of people EVEN if he's shy. Stop being so pushy and needy with a guy that is immature and will agree to anything to not be left alone.