Why don’t I run fevers?

So no doctor can figure this out. I get infections a lot. I was septic in the hospital with 3 different infections and am always asymptomatic until I am very ill. I have never ran a fever my whole life. I have been tested for autoimmune like lupus and it came back negative. I feel like I’m running a fever hot/cold sweats but have never registered with one. Doesn’t matter what infection or how bad. Any clues?

I agree to anonymous that the immune system is weak. Germs grow where toxins are and cause infections. We are living in a very toxic world today and we need to detox today. Also, it can be that your parents gave you pain killer / antipyretics in your childhood - the immune system learns fast and the next fever will be lower.

A good start would be to take organic sulfur (MSM) and start GAPS diet by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride. Self-made sauerkraut is the best probiotic.

it sounds like you have a weak immune system.

did your parents keep you in a clean germ free bubble most of your life?.fevers and swelling are part of the immune response and some people have one that overreacts and kills them,you are at the opposite end of this spectrum.