Dreamed about intruders. What does this dream mean?

I had a dream that I was at my parents house for a get together at night. For some reason I dream about being there more than at my own home. Anyways, there were people trying to break into my parents house. Everyone dispersed trying to hide. I ended up hiding with my mom. The group of intruders finally broke in. There was a big group of them. They found me and my mom. There was a lot of stuff that happened during this time. But to make a long story short, my mom offered them money and for some reason they said they would not accept it until she was killed. I jumped in between them and my mom and said. No! Kill me instead. Don't hurt her! They started to deliberate and then the dream transitioned to something else. What does this mean? It felt so real. 

Also the intruders were very psychotic. They kept playing mental games with us. It was very weird.

Serious answers only please.

• Rich

In dreams your house represents you personally.

What you have a house with white walls and it is clean that means you are headed to heaven, for Christ cleaned the house.

If your house is dark and dirty it means the opposite.

If you have intruders coming into your house that means that people will bully you and try to force their ideologies and opinions on you. They want you to agree and accept their point of views. The mental games you mentioned are the diverse tricks and tactics they plan to use.

An ideal dream only has family members and the Lord in your house.

So your dream is a warning of this coming to pass (present or future).

We are living in those days were these biblical warnings are coming to pass: "Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved". Matthew 24

You see this in the news. The love of many is growing cold.

If you want to make it to heaven you need to stand firm until the end, that means standing for Christ and what is right: to love Him and others, and to follow Him.

So the intruders in your dream are evil. They are trying to manipulate you to get you to support their agenda.

Focus on Christ, repent of your sins daily, read the Bible instead.

We are truly living in the last days. Your eternity is at stake.

Time to learn that just telling an intruder that you have a gun will make all of them run away!

And actually having a gun can make a big bloody mess on your floor, but the bad guys won't hurt your mom.

Well these psychotic intruders came out of your own mind.  "There was a lot of stuff that happened during this time." Like what?  Money was not what they wanted.  Did you ever figure out what they really wanted?  It's normal for a parent to beg for the Life of her child, no matter how old you are.  So both of you were vying for the honorable spot of being murdered in the dream.  Could that be the theme of the dream, a sort of competition between you and your mother? Is that the kind of relationship you have?  Maybe you were unaware of it, and that would be why it showed up in your dream.  

It means that you probably have contracted AIDS.

what TV show did you watch before going to bed ????

That's just a reflection of your subconscious fears. The things we're afraid of IRL tend to play out & get exaggerated in dreams.