Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Tips for increasing boob size? 😅?

I am generally okay with my body but my boobs are a bit too small for my age (I'm a 32 B and I'm 25 years old)..any tips for growing a cup size or two? surgery isn't an option and I read that pushups are counter effective and will remove the fat left on the chest so it won't work...any methods?

PT 141 google it......

https://www.reddit.com/r/BreastEnhancement/

Or try that....  if you dont want peptides.

Wow i think your perfect i am 20 male, will you like to be friends

The only way is to gain a bunch of weight, or surgery.  

small as compared to what?-women in porn magazines?, women on tv who have blown up lips and breasts gigantic compared to the rest of their body .?

It depends on your body. For some people gaining some weight helps but for others it doesn't do much in that area (like me, i just get chunky legs). I hear that doing push-ups makes them more perky so maybe try that. but also small boobs are cute and i love them please don't hate your body :)  

Increasing your body fat will make breasts bigger. That's it.

• Helen

They are not small "for your age". Women of all ages are all different shapes and sizes.

Minus surgery, you have 3 options:

1. Gain weight. There is no guarantee it will go to the area you want it to.

2. Get pregnant.

3. Try exercises that strengthen the chest wall such as the plank, push ups or lifting weights. 

Option 4: Love yourself as you are!

Gain weight. Sorry.  Breasts are mostly fat.  If you gain fat, your breast size will probably increase, but so will the rest of you. You're best option is to love what you have and get a good-fitting padded bra.

By the way, push-ups don't burn fat, so that's a myth busted for you.  Push-ups will build the pectoral muscles under your breasts, which can lift them a bit, but that isn't going to make a difference in the actual breast tissue. 

• kelvin

get pregnant.....................

• Scott

Besides surgery and synthetic bra pads, the only way to increase their size is by gaining weight.