Anonymous

Is it bad/odd to graduate college at 23?

it is bad not to graduate at 23

Most college students graduate between ages of 21-24. So you're very ordinary. 

Better than not graduating at all. 

I got my first degree at 20 but it came from a 2 year college.

No, not at all. These days people graduate from college at all ages from their 20s to the 80s. I was 47 when I finally graduated with a master of science degree. I was 22, 27 and 41 when I graduated with bachelors degrees. Lots of people take 5 or 6 years or longer get to earn anchors degrees these days. 

Many people graduate from high school when they are 19 for the last 25 years or more simply because of when their birthday is in the year or their parents held them back a year from starting school. High school is rough and often traumatic for almost everyone

That was true 50 years ago. It's more true today and it applies to college now as well  because tuition is so outrageously expensive. 

.

No, why would it?  That's pretty typical.  The average age of graduates has been 22, but in 2020 the average age of undergraduates has jumped to 25.

Lol no. I'm graduating this fall at 23.