Can I install Firefox on Windows 10 Home?

Can I install Firefox on Windows 10 Home

Sure, go ahead. I had it once

• David

Yes, I use that combo all the time.

Yes, Firefox will work on Windows 10 Home.

yes u can install firefox 

Yes it is a free browser. I got 5 different browsers( your computer Operating System comes with 1 browser...if it is a P.C. then it is Windows O.S. so you get Windows made browser which for the longest time was Internet Explorer.   Edge has TERMINATED I.E. as the replacement. It was a forced install & Windows can do that according to their contract with you the user.(the EULA)

. Just go thru the various steps, I think there is 3 or 4 agreements you have to say O.K. to before it takes you back to your desktop you recognize.  At that moment I dropped Edge like a hot bag of schit and clicked on my Firefox browser.  

. The install of edge is still waiting for me to continue setting up Edge (but I don't want to & a week has gone by with NO PROBLEMS with me just using  Firefox, or Google Chrome or Brave or UC or Epic.

. I use at various times(as each browser is better at doing some "thing"than the rest)" You can only use 1 browser at a time (if you only have a single screen to view) that is the DEFAULT browser(meaning it always uses this browser and its abilities to view a web site. It also has "its settings" which are different than another browser settings.

. I may decide to try and set up Edge some day when I am totally bored (but not today).

.  It is simple as nothing got uninstalled (except I.E.)  Your FF is still there. It does not act any different from the last time you used it.

It is faster to do than for me to type out this reply.

At fast replace/disable Edge as the default browser in Windows 10.  But you might still prefer to use Chrome, Firefox, or one of the many other browsers out there. ... Whatever the reason, if Edge is your default Windows 10 browser, ... Home and Pro users via Windows Update, while enterprise users will ... the new Edge uses the same rendering engine as Chrome, it can run ...

Yes. Definitely

Yes.  Works like a champ.  I've had no trouble with mine, which IS on Win10 Home.

yes just download it

What makes you think you can't?