Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Dream I was fighting a big yellow and white snake?

I saw it in my bathroom or hallway and it was one I saw before. I decided to try to kill it and it cane towards me. I fired a gun and the bullets did not effect its head and belly turned white but was yellow with diamonds on top.

It tried to bite me and I used all my strength to strangle it. It kept trying to touch its tooth on my wrist. I finally threw it and locked it inside the bathroom. Then I was going to call pest control. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

This means you are copping with problems in daily life and have some anxiety but you will recover from it. Do some exercise could help you building self confidence.

• 1 month ago

And you woke up before you could call pest control, right? I think you enjoy the thrill of working or playing with snakes, so that image enters your dreams at night.   Just make sure you don't ever et bitten by a real one!

• 1 month ago

the dream might mean don't accept bad qualities in somebody simply because they have good qualities too 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You live in an area that has potentially hazardous snakes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well, it sounds like you've got something or someone scary and gnarly in your life that you fought off. if it hasn't happened yet, it's coming or you think something is. keep fighting though. good job!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.