Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

old people die, get over it?

why are people acting like this is a new thing or relevant? old people should die. they exist in feeble useless bodies with feeble useless minds. the old people of today (the boomers) often bragged when young about how they did not want to live to be old. So now its time to put up or shut up. everyone dies. I'll die you'll die when you've passed your expiration date its over. preventing it is pointless and impossible.

well

RELIGION

and stuff

like most one i guess

with afterlives and stuff

maybe

?

Oh shut up. You just felt like being a douche so u went anonymous and started being a dick. You're not unique or cool for doing it. You aren't the first and you damn well won't be the last. You're irrelevant move over.

You're an idiot and I hope with your attitude you get Covid first. You can't even punctuate a grade school level sentence! Did you even attend school? Capital letters, commas, and all those things that keep your 'writing' from being meaningless babble? And you think you are the future?

Btw,  you don't even know what a 'Boomer' is, clearly.  They are not all old, retired people. Millions of them are a good ten years off retirement age and some even have Uni age kids still at home. These ones are often your bosses, your business owners, your doctors, nurses and other professional people.

And yes, we all die, but who wants their life cut short by something preventable if only there weren't so many whining, whingeing babies who won't wear a mask or behave like a civilised human being?

Western society is obsessed with trying to live forever.  So many old people died in puddles of their own feces after decades of misery because their families won't let them die with any semblance of dignity.  

But of course, you were born knowing everything. Has it occurred to you how much you could learn from a feeble old person, that could actually help you live a happier life? 

Why don't  you take your arrogant attitude and do the same?  

• susan

Ahem. I am a boomer, and I'm not old yet. That's only one thing you got wrong. My mother is certainly old, but her present day life continues to matter to me and to her friends. 

The fact that you do not understand these two things makes me wonder how much value you are bringing into the world at present. You sound too immature to be making much of a contribution, so don't get cocky, kid, about who is and isn't "useful" right now.

Even so, I'm not calling for your death, only for you to step up and start earning the space, food, and air that you take up in the world. Put up or shut up, so to speak. 

• Jesere

Your ignorance is showing 

Older people were the most vulnerable, but that has changed since many refused [and are refusing] to respect others by ignoring social distancing and not wearing a mask. We're in this for the long haul at this rate. Care of others would change that trend.

you sound like a very angry person. Bitter actually. What happened, share with us