Max

Should I message my crush?

I have a rekindled crush for a girl I knew in high school. I saw her 3 years ago and all of a sudden I want to be with her but I’m scared of embarrassing myself. My friend said to just try being friends and message her on Facebook but I feel it might be very creepy since we haven’t seen each other in so long. Should I do it? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Of course you should talk to her, she's not going to know you like her by osmosis.  If she says yes to a date, great you might finally get your wick wet.  If she says no then you're no worse off than you are now, you can still masturbate thinking about her in your bedroom.  Time to grow up, stop having crushes and act like a man.

i think you should. you’re more likely to regret the things that you didn’t do than the things that you did do. i personally don’t think it would be too weird. it’s literally just you being friendly bc you remember her from school. i agree with your fiend that you should attempt to become friends with her again but don’t get stuck in the friend zone. then you can get a feel for if she could possibly be interested in you or not. then you can ask her on a date. if she says no then it’s fine you don’t have to ever see her again and there’s a better girl out there for you. but you never know if she’ll say yes and then you can be super grateful that you were brave enough to make a move. even if you don’t get the answer that you want, you’ll be happy you didn’t pass up the opportunity. hope this helps and good luck man!

Fantasize about her big, voluptuous boobs

Wait till some other guys beats you to her.. See how she reacts then make a choice.

Or, contact her BEFORE Some Other guy does and 

YOU LOSE.