MJ asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

Do you think life is hard?

Favorite Answer

For some, it is, for others it is not. It depends on numerous things. Like $ health, support, country, world vision, so on. 

No, I don't.  I never have.  Some people see only grey cloudy skies.  I see the sunshine.

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...