Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

If aliens are real where are they?

• Prince
    1 week ago

Always where you least expect Them. Always.

All over the universe.

I happened to overhear one of them speaking into a communicator device.  He said something like, "Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life down here"

• under your bed.

reincarnated as joe biden

No such thing as aliens. Most of what has been seen are just ghosts that very foolish and ignorant people mistake as "aliens."

• JimZ

We haven't gotten the official word where they are from.  I saw two objects while in the US Army that moved with impossible speed and acceleration.  I'm pretty sure they were alien controlled because we don't have anything remotely that fast.   They were over Yakima Firing Center in Washington State but I doubt they are still there.  I suspect they are where ever you point your finger.   Some are probably close and others are millions of light years away.  

Should any real visitors — or conquerors — from space come to our planet, the scientific odds strongly suggest the aliens will be completely artificial forms of life. "If an extraterrestrial spaceship ever lands on Earth, I bet you that it is 99.9999999 percent likely that what exits that ship will be synthetic in nature," said Michael Dyer, a professor of computer science at the University of California, Los Angeles (appropriately enough).

I haven't spotted any around here.

Hope that helps, and good luck on your search.

It depends what kind of aliens you are speaking about. We assume that there is intelligent life outside of the universe we live in but that is assuming we ourselves are not the most intelligent species. if there was life close to us that could be coincided to be 'alien' it may be as small as microorganisms, not large green men. 

Also on a less serious note - if you were an alien wouldn't you come anywhere near the Earth with the state we've caused to it? I surely wouldn't. If there are aliens of intelligent life out there then I can only hope they never come into contact with Earth because we have royally messed it up.