Would you rather be a rich black man or a poor white man?

Please refrain from any racial comments here and answer the question honestly.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Personally neither. Money doesnt bring me happiness. Yes it's very helpful in life, but I would much rather be happy than be rich. Unless I happend to be rich and happy. The colour of one's skin doesn't change my happiness 

• 5 months ago

I'm going to choose poor white man no matter how much money I've gotthere's always going to be some white person that calls me the n-word

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A rich black man. Who wants to be poor and unstable? With money You can go on trips, have private jets, eat at high quality places, have a mansion, have a lovely family and you can supply all their needs. Send the kids to top notch schools.

Does race really matter this much to you guys? Truthfully I never thought of race as a big deal till I got in society and realized how small minded and ignorant people are. People look different get over it. A society where everyone looked exactly alike would be boring anyways.

Stop letting your eyes deceive you into thinking people are less than for what racial features they have.

• 5 months ago

i dont care what color i am

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Poor white man... Oh wait... I am already poor and white. I make under $40,000 a year for a family of 5.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.