Would you rather be a rich black man or a poor white man?

Please refrain from any racial comments here and answer the question honestly.

Personally neither. Money doesnt bring me happiness. Yes it's very helpful in life, but I would much rather be happy than be rich. Unless I happend to be rich and happy. The colour of one's skin doesn't change my happiness 

I'm going to choose poor white man no matter how much money I've gotthere's always going to be some white person that calls me the n-word

A rich black man. Who wants to be poor and unstable? With money You can go on trips, have private jets, eat at high quality places, have a mansion, have a lovely family and you can supply all their needs. Send the kids to top notch schools.

Does race really matter this much to you guys? Truthfully I never thought of race as a big deal till I got in society and realized how small minded and ignorant people are. People look different get over it. A society where everyone looked exactly alike would be boring anyways.

Stop letting your eyes deceive you into thinking people are less than for what racial features they have.

i dont care what color i am

Poor white man... Oh wait... I am already poor and white. I make under $40,000 a year for a family of 5.