I have a Bangladesh boyf who lives in Malaysia. I live in UK. We want to marry in Malaysia&bring him how can I do that during this pandemic?

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Well, I suggest you start with divorcing the husband you had two months ago and then take it from there.....

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    You should probably tell your baby daddy that you're not willing to go to prison just to facilitate immigration fraud over his brother. 

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Simple you cannot. You would have to apply for a spouse visa, earn £18.600 a year and have accommodation not Council. You have to provide 6 months of pay slips and bank statements. You will have to pay hundreds of pounds before he arrives for any NHS treatment he might require. You have to provide proof and photos that you have met and are in a long term partnership.

    Can you do all of that ?


  • 4 months ago

    Nobody is going anywhere during the pandemic. Marrying in Malaysia could be problematic, too. Have you checked up on Malaysia's laws regarding marriage to ensure that a tourist can marry in the country? Also, hordes of Bangladeshis in Malaysia are there illegally, and if not legally present, marrying could be complicated. Certainly, if he has violated visa/immigration laws anywhere, his chances of ever being admitted (even if married to UK citizen) to UK are poor to non-existent. In fact, if he's not legally present in Malaysia, he's going to jail before deportation to Bangladesh, and he's never going to UK.

    How did you meet in-person - when, where, how often & how long have you two been together in-person, face-to-face? How well do you really know him? Bangladeshis now rank #1 in the world for visa fraud, even exceeding fraud rates of Nigerians (probably the world's most notorious for financial, immigration, and other frauds). What's the real deal here? There's an extremely high probability that you are being used, defrauded, unless you met in person, not online, and have known each other very well for a very long time. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    You can't!

    Once travel is sanctioned again you can travel and marry, however that doesn't mean he can travel to the UK......... you have to be working and earning enough to sponsor a spousal visa, prove you have met and have known this person for a time and he is not just an online chatter looking for a mug who will marry him to get a visa, you need a home suitable for him to live in and if immigration accept the relationship is real then it can take anything up to 2 yrs before he gets the visa and only then can he travel to the UK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.