Celaena asked in PetsBirds · 6 months ago

What kind of bird is this and will it survive?

In our barn there was a bird nest up in the rafters and on a particularly windy day it fell down. There were three baby birds in it and one died from the fall but the other two were still alive. Due to the frequency of moving tractors and other vehicles in the barn I had to move them outside so they wouldn’t get run over. What kind of bird is it? The barn is in Iowa for context. And is there any possibility that they’ll survive or will they die. It’s been a couple of days and I’ve been keeping my distance so hopefully the mother comes back and finds them. 

It's a baby Robin, because you had to move it there might be a chance that the parents either won't come back or can't find the baby but they might be able too as well. 50/50 chance I would say but that's just nature, leave it be and hopefully the parents will find it