Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Can girl gamers be as good as guy gamers?

Absolutely! Most things have no difference when it comes to gender ;)

absolutely, how can they not be?

How dishwashers are able to play videogames ?

yep, or even better, in some cases

Of course they can and some are going to kick your azz.

• I once lost a game of Overwatch to a girl gamer. It completely devastated my online reputation. All my friends left me, and my parents sold my PlayStation. I was unable to get a job because all my employers saw that I had lost to a girl gamer. I am writing this from the community computer at the homeless shelter I have to stay at. Whatever you do, never play against a girl gamer, or you will suffer a fate worse than death.

Source(s): Sexism
    • Richard
      4 weeks agoReport

lol. best answer

girls should have just stayed in the kitchen or in bed, making their p u s s y wet and serve our d i c k s. besides, they're too dumb especially when it comes to physics.

ex: if you let them play GTA V, they will never know how shitty and funny the car suspensions like.

• yes, i was heavily drunk, drinking Vodka when i wrote this comment. by the way you really like girls that play video games eh?

since you like it, how about you do some cleaning, cooking stuff in the kitchen and let your girlfriend gaming all fuc king day, you di ckless prick.

Despite the initial stereotypes started in the 1980's (partial because of the marketing of games), there's no gender divide in regards of skills.

There's plenty of lady gamers that have similar skill sets & performance levels as men.  Anybody who believe otherwise is likely ignorant, sexist, egotistical or all of the above.

• adri1 month agoReport

Ahh yes, thank you. The only reason video games are seen as a boy thing is because marketers simply decided to put it in the boys section honestly just by coincidence 

Women are just as capable as men. Women and men both make and play games. 

i dont see why not