Should I buy the battlefield 1 premium pass for $7.99 or battlefield 4 premium edition for $9.99?

I have been playing battlefield 1 for the past 2 years. I have enjoyed it a lot. But I don't have the dlc. I saw a sale going on for the BF 1 premium pass ( $7.99) and also saw BF 4 premium edition ( $9.99). Which is the better purchase?

BF 4 premium edition ( $9.99) sound better, with a but

i do world of tanks, haven't done bf in ages]

Are there different weapons and vehicles in 1 and 4?

If 4 is moden stuff i'd be unimpressed, it like lee enfields and mausers, shermans and cromwells as opposed to modern mg spray and prayFour themed expansion packs with new multiplayer maps, new unlockable weapons, new Operations and more.• Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass: The hardened veterans of the French army make a stand in a brutal defense of their homeland. • Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar: Enter the biggest front of World War I with the Russian army. • Battlefield 1 Turning Tides: Participate in the amphibious battles of World War I. • Battlefield 1 Apocalypse: Go over the top in the most brutal battles of the cataclysmic Great War.Also includes:• 14 Battlefield 1 Superior Battlepacks.  Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is the ultimate all-out war collection that includes the Battlefield 4 game plus Battlefield 4 Premium membership that gives you five themed digital expansion packs with tons of new multiplayer content, including 20 new maps, new game modes, and plenty of new weapons and vehicles