The Anti Hydroxychloroquine Study Is Now Being Called Fake News, So Trump Was Right?

Don't want to say I told you so . . . . . . . but . . . . . . . .

LOL, I posted about this not long ago.

I am not sure it is about Trump being right. He is pretty far from always being right. 

The left, however, is ALWAYS wrong. Look at their record since TDS set in. 

I actually asked the left to show ONE thing that they have been correct about and you will LOVE the response.

The ONLY leftist who claimed to be right about something, ..., said he was right about Russian collusion.  THEN the moron referenced the Mueller report that showed NO collusion. Funniest answer EVER. Like he was trying to prove how delusional the left is. 

initially people laughed and condemned Galileo for heliocentrism, just like people are condemning Trump.

looks like it....there was an NPR report over the weekend that several Big Pharma companies promoted the negative studies to give them time to come up with newer treatments (for which they could then charge a premium)....

...since hydroxy's been around for so long there's very little profit to it...  why encourage people to take aspirin...which can be purchased at the drug store for $4 a bottle...when you can come up with a new "super drug" for which  you can bill insurance companies $30 a dose?

...and to think, some people still parrot that "Trump has stock in Big Pharma" talking point...

• a2yar

Trump is wrong...........

I knew this all along. President Trump has been working hard to get this miracle drug into Americans' hands. Liberals and the Democrats don't want COVID-19 to end.

Your question is fake news until proven otherwise. Which study are you referring to, and what is your source?

IF (!) Trump was right, then all he and you can brag about was a lucky guess. But I notice you didn't give us a link.

Given that former cabinet level advisor to Trump says openly, now, they use a concerted misinformation campaign to short circuit democracy, I don't believe you.  Smart people know it was your job to post a source.  Are you too dumb for college, like most Republicans?

I don't know this asker.  Most Republicans are so stupid they won't post sources, even after you point out smart people are willing to.  This is an IQ test.

Anything Trump doesn’t like is called “fake news”...

Everything is fake news to Trumptards.