Remember the study saying Hydroxychloroquine will kill you? FAKE NEWS??

The NY TIMES publishes articles saying scientists are calling into question the validity of the study. 

Funny, I read these type of studies as part of my JOB and I called this into question when it came out. 

Will leftists now admit they were wrong or are they too busy encouraging rioting, looting and arson to be bothered?

And what is this? The FCC commissioner states the Twitter is not even attempting to enforce their own rules in a good faith and consistent fashion. 

What exactly has the left been correct about since they were struck by TDS? 

2.2 million dead in the US from COVID19? Russian collusion? Jussie Smollett? ANYTHING AT ALL?

Yes Hondo. 200 pages showing NO COLLUSION AND NO OBSTRUCTION. 

And it is HILARIOUS that we now know the team was SOOO biased that they used opponent research that they KNEW was fake as their reason for investigating and STILL HAD NOTHING!!! LOLOLOLOL YOU ARE SOOOOOO STUPID!!!

• Chris

People were denied this treatment and died of COVID-19, just because hysterical liberals needed to contradict Trump.  Physicians were told by Washington regulators that they risks losing their medical licenses if they prescribed this medicine for the virus.  Way to go, Libtards..

Questioning the data does not invalidate the study (and there wasn't just 1 study.) But you should forward info that to Trump, bcuz he quit taking Plaquenil ONE DAY after the results came out. And it was a bald-faced lie when he claimed he "ended a 2 week course" of the drug. That's not how a *preventative is given. You take it for however long you're at risk of exposure. So your Emperor was spooked enough to drop it like a hot rock.

I don't remember that. I saw a note f/ trump's doctor that didn't include he had prescribed it to him. I heard the VA stopped using it for C-19 (heart complications). I heard trump say he was taking it but never saw it happen. He lies all day every day. The last I heard he said he stopped taking it. I suspect a difference between you and I is, trump's chronic disconnect f/ truth/accuracy insults my intelligence.

• No the difference between you and I is that you are stupid enough to think whether or not Trump takes the drug is important. I am not. I am not the moron you are. I don't care if he takes it or not. 

The Mueller Report contains 200 pages of documented contacts between Trump and Russians, INCLUDING a meeting, where Donald Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort went EXPECTING to get Democratic e-mails.  The Russians dutifully hacked the DNC, but they posted the emails to WikiLeaks, instead of giving them directly to the Trumps, who had asked for them.  This is all documented in the report.  I'm very sorry you're very stupid, and reject thinking like smart people can, anyway.

• You found out that the very same people investigating Trump LIED to the FISA courts, FORGED document used against Flynn, set us a perjury trap on Flynn AND STILL YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT. WOW ARE YOU STUPID. 

Raisin Brain, is that you?

Sweden has stopped giving it to Covid patients bc it didn't help but had serious side effects.

• The point is simple. Nobody knows right now and YES many doctors are giving it because THEY think it works based upon non-randomized studies. 

Thank god I came to Yahoo Answers today. I feel infinitely more educated now.

Source(s): My Antifa is bigger and blacker than yours.