White lives matter TOO?

All lives matter, not just black (every color). I dont like yahoo having only blacks lives matter on their home page . The rioters have no right to burn or destroy any ones property. Why are they getting away with it? I agree police officers should not kill unless their life is really in danger. But people are getting tired of the protests and riots.  They need to let the justice system take care of the police officers situations.

Of course they do. 

When someone tells you that they have cancer, it's wrong in every way to scream at them that other people have other diseases too so shut up. To discount the pain and the realities that are behind the Black Lives Matter movement is very much like screaming at a person with cancer to shut up because there are other people with other diseases. 

• Happy

Not really I suppose..........

Yes because all lives matter. No matter what people say, just saying “black lives matter” is not fighting for equality. It’s favoring one race over all others. I bet anything that if that cop attacked any other race, no one would freaking care. It’s just the whites and blacks that stir up all the chaos. I highly doubt that George would be appreciating any of this. Towns being burnt to the ground, people getting injured, people clumped together making the virus spread even more than it has, that is not what he would have wanted. And just because there are some bad cops out there or some bad white people out there, people have to clump all white people together as the same. It’s really stupid.. What do people think is going to happen by protesting and destroying everything? That’s not going to bring George back. People need to just calm down, pay their respects and move on. No one would want the world in chaos over their death. Even if it was unfair. 

• Jerry

With 'black lives matter," you either agree or disagree. If you instead change the subject to "white lives" or "all lives," it indicates that you disagree but are too chickensh!t to say so. 

• Dr. Stephanie

Over 9,446 answers on your record here...though I didn't see any questions here.This is a forum for advice giving, not for ranting or raving.