Why does my dad get mad at me for refusing to go to his house even though I got a job and a heavy college work load?

because he wants you there and hates when you say no to him. Do not worry about it, you go to school, do  homework and go to work. It is better for you

cause he misses you

Dad feels lonely.  He'd like some father son time.  Have you invited him to your place?  He might like that as an alternative.

I understand your dad because I'm a dad in a similar situation.  My son is a partner in a law firm.  He works six days a week and then some.  And of course we have the COVID separation issues.

But once a month or so, my son drives over to my place (a one hour drive) and sets up chairs outside my house and we have a face to face conversation outside while munching on Subway sandwiches that he brings with him.  On rare occasions my son's wife joins him, but she's a partner in a family counseling business; so she's busy too.