qre there qny grqnts for retired persons with a disability?

are there any grants for retired people? I am retired and disabled are there any grants available for me?


are there any grants for retired persons with disabilities?

1 Answer

  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    SSDI is Social Security Disability Insurance.  SSI is Supplemental Security Income.  Both can be applied for in an on-line application.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.