What to do with a ear wich has been infected and wont go in?

What shall I do, I had my ear piercing done recently, and we had to take it out due to infections so we ordered new ones but I woke up to a massive lump with puss and blood coming out, we removed the earring (not knowing about the troubles it would cause) and we put medicine on it and left it for a few weeks, and the other day I wanted it back in but it wouldn't we tried different methods but nothing worked so we decided to do a little each day, so we did for a few days and we tried from the back but due to previous brusing from my 1st earring it still wouldnt go in, and I think we pushed it in too hard and i began to bleed, if anyone has had a similar experiance please tell me!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.