Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 1 month ago

I suck at fast food jobs (mainly being fast paced). Is there any hope?

If you can't do a simple fast food job then you're not very smart

• Judith

Sure.  I'm assuming you are unskilled or you wouldn't be working at fast food jobs.  Look for a job with a grocery store stocking shelves or do janitorial work.  Work for a lawn care company.  

• ricky

What are your skills? Are you good with people?

Of course there is hope. A lot of people make fun of fast food, but it can be a very difficult job that requires you to work many hours. Just because you aren’t as skilled at that job doesn’t mean you can work any other job. For example, while retail jobs may be somewhat strenuous, it’s much less fast paced. You should take a look at all the available jobs and apply for all of them. There are literally so many necessary jobs in this world. It can be really discouraging if you feel less than tour co-workers, but you def have hope. I l wish you the best