Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Is retirement boring?

I'm only 26 so I guess I'm too young to understand why people love retirement so much...it seems very boring like there's nothing to do most of the time. So for those that are retired, do you like it? Does it get boring?

Old saying - you only get out of life what you put into it. Investments pay off big time in retirement.

• Tavy

No time to be bored, friends, groups,  sports, hobbies, gardening, playing with grandkids, not enough hours in the day

UK

I’m 55 y/o and retired.  I live in Florida and have plenty of hobbies that keep me busy and having fun. 

• LAN

Only for people that feel it's the responsibility of others to keep them entertained.  I have several hobbies that keep me well occupied.

• LAN
      4 weeks agoReport

While you are at that look at my stalkers that can't handle being called out for posting attention whoring nonsense.  Join in on giving them heII and see how much fun it is to mock people to expose just what idiots they are.  Join me on the dark side.