Anonymous

Please help!! ?

I want to take a course to become a Dental laboratory lab technician I live in Fort Worth Texas!! Please help!! I need to find the right school!! I'm looking to take clases on campus!!

Favorite Answer

Did you check local community colleges? If they do not offer such programs, they might know where they are offered. If no programs nearby, start doing your internet research for dental lab technician schools in TX.

That's cool, good luck. Do you have a question?

TSTC Harlingen and San Antonio College used to have Dental Laboratory Technician programs, but I don't see it in their catalogs anymore. 

I can't tell you why. If I were you, I would call the dental hygiene departments at TSTC Harlingen and San Antonio College and ask why the programs have stopped: was there a change in state requirements? What course does one need to become a Certified Dental Technician now?

Check out the community college in your area.

Use the internet.