I’m a new student at el Camino college coming out of high school and I tried to register for my classes But I need UG requirements?

They are not asking about high school classes.  You must take the prerequisite class/es at college, or pass a required placement test before you can enroll in that class.  You will find that many college classes have prerequisite classes that you must take before you can enroll in the advanced class.

As others have noted, the specific class you are trying to enroll in has prerequisites that you have not fulfilled.  Contact your academic advisor (yes, they have them) and or the registrar's office.  This class appears to need English as a Second Language proficiency.  Perhaps that isn't the correct class for you. 

You cant register for that class--it has prereqs (listed) or a placement test. You should talk to your counselor there-EL Camino has them

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but it seems you need a prerequisite.  The prerequisite might well be a remedial English course, but I cannot tell from the information provided.  You need to contact your college to learn if not having the prerequisite will prevent you from taking all, or only some, of your courses.  On an internet security note, your name is on your attachment.  You should cover it, and reload the attachment.