Are homes with green houses or conservatories attached to them available in the USA?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Yes, they are typically called sunrooms. 

    If you are looking to buy a house and build onto it, first find out if the town will allow construction...which depends on several factors such as, but not limited to:

    Property set backs. These are the rules about how far from your property boarder you can build upon.

    Septic system or sewer pipes have distance restrictions

    Well water location or water inlet from public water

    When following the rules, you can build whatever you want within those rules and regulations set forth by the building and zoning department where you plan to build.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    I've seen a few, but IF you can't find one you like, you can build one .........

    • Magnolia1 month agoReport

      Yes, if I can get the permits.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.