Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

I keep seeing word that aren’t there?

I sometimes mistake words for other words but like not in a dyslexic way or maybe so idk. I saw the word nobody instead of moody and words like suicide and overdose all around that same theme, idek 🤦‍♀️.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

First have your eyes checked.  If you do not have a significant vision issue then it's time to talk to your regular doctor.   Make sure there are no medical issues that might cause this.

If that is all good - then ask for a referral to a licensed mental health professional.  You may have some deep seated emotional issues driving this if it is not medical. 

Naturally if you are having regular thoughts of suicide or overdose it might be time to skip right to some professional therapy.   A good place to start if you don't know where to turn is the National Help Line: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

They are open 24/7/365 and provide free referrals to mental health and suicide prevention professionals.

You can also call the National Suicide Lifeline:   1-800-273-8255

Don;t be affraid to admit you might need some help:  there is no shame in seeking it either.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It is time to have your eyes checked. What you describe can occur if you need glasses.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.