Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Why did WWE refuse to say "Black Lives Matter" in their statement on the George Floyd murder?

If I were under contract to WWE, I would demand my release immediately. All the other sports entertainers said black lives matter except the republican ones like AJ and taker

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Vince and Linda McMahon are mega-donors to Donald Trump. Racists attract like-minded people.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Isn't there enough statements for you to read about it, without another company/person copy and pasting the same white, middle class nonsense without actually doing anything

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because not everyone is eager to pander to these new nazis.

You might be, most right minded people see their tyranny.

• 1 month ago

And I'd happily give you your release  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe because it is a controversial movement not backed up by facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the conservative view on the saying "black lives matter" is that it pushes racial divide, whereas the liberal view is that it promotes equality. Hence why conservatives counter "black lives matter" with "all lives matter", wheres liberals will say "we're not saying all lives don't matter". No matter what you may believe, it  isn't hard to notice, and it doesn't take much effort to realize, that the entire debate over the phrase is ******* moronic because both sides want the same thing. The two sides argue about how to word a ******* point about equality. The tactic of either side to push the narrative that the opposing side is made up of evil racists who want racial superiority is stupid. It's just an argument over a meaning behind a phrase. The sooner people realize it doesn't matter in the first place, the better. 

Cons, let people say black lives matter, libs, don't get needlessly triggered by the phrase "all lives matter". It's that ******* simple. How hard is it for you lot to just use common sense and act like rational minded adults.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.