What size shoe do I need?

Trying to order a shoe online, need to know what size shoe I am, my foot is 9 inches long, does that mean I need a size 9 shoe?

Men size btw

Favorite Answer

With a length of 9 inches, US size 6, UK size 5.5 and European size goes 39.

No, inches have nothing to do with shoe size. if you go to Google and enter "how to measure for show size" there are plenty of guides out there that will tell you exactly how to measure correctly, how to find your size based on the measurements, and more. A few have print-out shoe measuring device similar to the ones used in shoe stores. You'll also find charts to convert between US, European and other international sizing. Also many shoe sites have additional information on selecting the correct size for the sites inventory. Finally, many shoe selling sites have excellent customer service and have contact us pages of you need extra help in finding your size.

In most cases yes, but if the shoe does not fit properly, you can always send them back and exchange them.