What are some good careers that pay 40-55k a year for college graduates?

I have graduated a year ago with a degree in Journalism and trying to find a career that pays 40-50k. I am currently a substitute teacher and the pay is too low.  I haven't been able to find a job in my field and I am considering finding another career choice. I was wondering what jobs you can get with a Bachelor's degree that pays at least 40k?

You must not have heard.  Journalism is a useless degree for most and we are in the middle of a pandemic with millions out of work. Take what you can get. Like pizza delivery for now.

As a college graduate, you should be able to do a search and find a long list of jobs.  Figure out what you want to do and then use sites like glassdoor or salary.com to see the salary range in your area.  

Pursuing 'jobs that pay' instead of 'things I would like to do for the rest of my life' is never a good idea.