Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

What is considered not normal to you?

• Alesha

Bikini tops. In Europe women go topless on the beach and no one gives them a second look.Case in point, my sister lives in Germany now. She wants to sunbath topless she walks two blocks to the nearest park, finds herself an open spot, amongst all the other sunbathers, lays out her towel, takes her shirt and shorts off, puts on her tanning lotion and lays out topless, doesn't even bother taking her top to the park. 

If i want to sunbath topless I have an area on the beach where a mom or dad would have to carry all the stuff in for some distance, like probably 200yds, which makes it the last place they want to go, and that's assuming they can find a place to park, which isn't easy. I lay out my towel look in both directions, see how far away the the nearest person is, then and only then make the decision whether I have a good chance of getting away with it, take my top off and put on my suntan lotion.

• Judy

A person that enjoys being cruel.

• ?

Depends on the context

People who are convinced they're normal.....I tried being normal once....Worst 2 minutes of my life.

Beating animals... 

Liking pleasure and disliking pain.[Edit] I thought you said what do you consider normal.