What does my mom want from me and treat me this way?

She can’t accept that I’m bisexual so I gave up on woman and dated a man who is 2 years younger then me then she complains 2 years younger than me is too young and if I don’t answer her calls she gets everyone to blow up my phone at dinners I’m allowed to only eat so much food because she says women get more fat then men

• Tj
    Favorite Answer

change your phone number. Date whoever you want.....never allow anyone tell you who to date and go against your natural desires.

LIVE YOUR LIFE! Don't live it to please others. if you have to disown your mum then unfortunately that'll have to be the case. Remember you've got one life use to it's fullest. If you feel more attracted to women than guys so what about what your mum thinks. OK so the guy is 2 years younger than you. Are you happy? If yes then who gives a damn about what your mother thinks. She ISNT YOU, ITS NOT HER LIFE TO LIVE. ITS YOUR LIFE TO LIVE. 

LIVE YOUR LIFE