Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why has the MSM not corrected their claims that tear gas was used to clear protesters?

This is what really pisses me off about the MSM. They lie and never report on their lies. Those were smoke canisters, not tear gas.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No lie to big or too small, to get what they think they want....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Another moron who does not know what "mainstream" in "mainstream media" means. 

• nevin0020
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

This just seems like utter projection. The MSM are the biggest news outlets in the country, the ones that most people consume their news from. Do i really need to explain this to you dumb dumb?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you’re cranky because not everyone gives a FLYING F. U C K if it’s tear gas or mini exploding bombs that shoot smoke into your eyes!!  Guess what?  Same god damn thing A. S S HOLE!  When was the last time you had pure smoke shot into your eyes?  Not everyone is an expert in the terms - it’s a stupid point.  The protestors were peaceful.   S. H. I. T. was violently shot at them so they would disperse!  WHY?  Why?  So Trump could carry a BIBLE he’s never read in front of a church he’s never been to for a photo op!  And it FAILED! Even the church is pissed at him!  He didn’t have permission. It was rude to the church and BULLS. H. I. T to the people.  And rude to people of faith. You don’t get this?  Seriously?  You want to make it about what term MSNBC used.  Explosions to clear protestors so Trump gets a Selfie??????   That’s not America! But you’re good with that? WTF is wrong with you?  

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Leaders who have hidden in a bunker and gassed their own citizens: Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler and Donald Trump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You white supremacists are so fragile and weak. You're too chicken to fight a group 1/10 your size.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People who were there say it was tear gas. I believe them over someone who would deny civil rights for a photo op.

• 1 month ago

To be fair, we're talking about snowflake liberals here. It's not out of the question that they got a little smoke in their eyes and really thought that was tear gas.

• ...Show all comments
    • nevin0020
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

But just because the snowflakes thought it was, doesn't mean actual journalists shouldn't be doing the research into the facts. Considering people watch news for the facts.

• 1 month ago

Honest journalism left the stage a long time ago; these days it always has an agenda. Truth and facts are expendable. I even saw one article just a week ago still telling that lie about Trump saying people should ingest bleach or Lysol.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You were there right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.