Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why are ugly girls rude and unfriendly to attractive men?

People assume because I am attractive I will be a jerk, but I am a pretty down to earth dude. I will socialize with anyone and be respectful to any who shows respect back. Though I will not date them I am willing to conversate with women I am not attracted to. Why do they have to be so unfriendly and learn to make the most out of life? Why do they give me dirty looks when I haven't done jack **** to them?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm quite like yourself In the sense of not being rude to anyone, and being quite approachable and friendly. From a female perspective on your situation though, I can suggest that maybe they've been hurt in some aspect in the past by attractive males - this naturally would trigger a defense mechanism, resulting in rude behaviour to males such as yourself. 

You may even be so attractive that you're actually intimidating. There have been many instances where I physically can't speak to someone because they're so gorgeous and i'd clam up and walk away. Which leads me to my next point. 

There's also the problem of false hope - 'why is he speaking to me if I have no chance?' - it could come across as cruel, even if there is zero malice or negativity coming from you. 

Being pretty is a blessing and a curse sometimes - just don't let it change you for worse and keep being your friendly self :) 

• j1 month agoReport

It goes for men to, i like a girl with fun personality, and a good heart, i dont judge by looks or wt

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Maybe, they were put down alot

• 1 month ago

If the face you see in the mirror each morning makes you wince, take heart.

And while you're at it, throw away all those beautifying pills, potions, and creams in the medicine cabinet and cancel your subscription to the gym.

Because being ugly may actually help you attract the opposite sex, scientists believe.

• 1 month ago

Some people are hard to figure out. Please keep in mind that people who are disrespectful are really saying "I need help." They need help because being disrespectful doesn't help a person have a good life. I would ignore them and I wouldn't get too worked about it.

Source(s): The book True Love Lasts
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

because they learned from the past. most attractive guys were probably mean to her...

• 1 month ago

Because they know (in their mind) that "you won't date them).. they feel like you are "up to something" since they aren't used to attention from the really good looking guys.

• 1 month ago

Im not ugly but Im usually not very friendly (but not unfriendly, just not giving the guy notice) if I think hes full of himself. You know the way you sound in your title

• ONLY with guys with short dics

• j1 month agoReport

great answer,you made me smile

• 1 month ago

Those girls are rude to everyone, not just gorgeous stud-muffins like you.

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I've got news for you, even pretty women are mostly rude and inconsiderate.

• 1 month ago

Well, first of all the girls you call “ugly” ignore you for that exact reason. Why would they give you the time of day if you don’t care about them. Women don’t owe you any sort of attention. And overall, your attitude seems pretty demeaning so maybe that’s why some girls aren’t attracted to you. Attractiveness from the outside isn’t everything. Some people value personalities. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.