Do my credits for school transfer?

I go to houston community college and I'm partaking in the vnsg courses for lvn I was wondering if those credits were transferable its a fast track program. I've tried getting ahold of hcc officials but it is very hard to get ahold of them 

You need to ask the universities you want to apply to, not your CC.  The University has final decision, no matter what your CC says will transfer or not. 

I will expect many of your credits will not transfer over to a four year university. 

Get facts direct from the university. 

Most of your Licensed Vocation Nursing classes won't transfer to a regular four-year BS or BA. Your biology credits may transfer, but not the specialized nursing classes. 

The specialized nursing classes may, however, transfer into an LPN, ASN or BSN program at another Texas community college or state university. They will almost surely transfer into an LVN program at another Texas community college or state university. 

• Rick

that YOU would have the check - some do and some don't ...........