I missed the free gta 5 sale on epic games. I'm very angry on myself. What should I do?

One week after the sale ended I came to know about it. All my friends downloaded it and didn't tell me about the sale. I was dying to play this game since it was realeased for pc in 2015. I never thought in my wildest dreams that you can get a game like that for free and now when I know so many have got it I'm really angry at myself and unable to concentrate on anything else since I came to know about it. What should I do to get over it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

ii am sorry for ur loss tht is very sasd i understand how u feel bc when my mom woulndt buy me gta i got mad because she said it was a game for adulst becasue it says M on the package which means it's "mature' which maens its for 21+ pls dont be mean to urself youre gonna be ok and ur gonna get it one day thats what i tell myself

• 4 weeks ago

ask rockstar for a free copy

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You didn't miss anything. Only losers play Grand Theft Auto.

• 4 months ago

Get the f**k over it?

Shell out the $15 for it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

As I can see your doing now. Crying like the ***** you are and continue your rant and rave. Maybe somebody will care, but odds be..?

• 4 months ago

Maybe just suck it up and buy the game? It's on sale for $15 on Epic. That's cheaper than a movie ticket.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Buy it? You've had 5 years to think about putting money aside for it.

• 4 months ago

i missed it too...i didnt know Vr support would come out the next week...it is $15 now to buy...but screw it forget about it

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Buy it?  Not sure what you want us to say. Do you want us to comfort you and tell you everything is going to be okay?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.