Are the regulatory controls associated with Covid 19 a guide to the global regulations planned under anthropogenic global warming?

Regulations I am referring to such as: -

* Social distancing

* Isolation of people that are not viewed as *normal*.

* Unable to venture outside unless under strictly prescribed protocols that are enforced.

* Vaccination encouraged for everyone regardless of whether they feel sick. Cough, sneeze or blow your nose and have the Authorities demand that you get tested for disease.

* Having tracking devices on your person to identify to Authorities where you are and all your monitored health data. 

How do the Covid 19 regulations differ from planned regulations to deal with the *program* that is being rolled out under the label anthropogenic global warming (AGW)? How are they they similar? 

These planned regulations to deal with so labelled AGW are wrapped up under the label of Agenda 21/30 - with the 21 and 30 in Agenda 21/30 referring to the years 2021 and 2030 respectively.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Changing the methods by which we generate power and fuel our vehicles is not related to trying to save lives and preventing healthcare systems becoming overwhelmed by slowing the spread of a new virus.

• ...Show all comments
    • Night Wolf
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

There is the rational and the intuitive. Balance is all important. My suggestion would be to enhance your intuitive nature some more to help bring you out of the rationalist mindset mainstream society has created for everyone. There are numerous methods to enhance the intuitive. Imagination for one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I remember when we weren't supposed to wear masks.  That was when i bought some because I we planned a trip on an airplane.   Then we were supposed to wear masks whenever we went outside.  Now that they are rioting, a leftist approved activity, face masks are optional.  They were required more to show their power over people than anything.  They don't do much particularly since they allowed a shortage of effective ones and they pretty much barred their use except for approved people.  The left with their hate- and rage-filled cause was giddy with the virus and the stooges that followed their arbitrary dictates.  It was sickening to me but they harmed themselves more than than they harmed Trump which is what these jackasses were aiming to do.  

• 1 month ago

Of course.  These climate clown failures tried everything in the book, so now they have to hitch their wagon to Corona.

BTW, check the comment from user "Darwinist" under Solar Wind's post.  "Darwinist" is one of Dirac's sock puppets.

I challenged "Darwinist" to post a pic of UK traffic (opposite direction) to show that he really is a person in the UK.  "Darwinist" refused to do it because "Darwinist" doesn't exist.  He's Dirac.

• 1 month ago

I think Greta gate was the last great move by the alarmists. Nature cannot be fooled, the greenhouse hunch has been debunked so many times and a Japanese 20 year study showed no warming in Canada. 

The Sun, galactic cosmic ray flux, solar and planetary orbital variances, new found solar forcing via the Parker probe project and of course Nature controls the Earth's climate. CO2 cools it does not trap heat and is food for plant life. 

• ...Show all comments
    • $@!ar W!nd
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

This video highlights 10 peer reviewed papers that focuses and supports new solar forcing discoveries from information from the Parker probe project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MTRAeJPkFI 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.