• 1 month ago

10th house ruled by Saturn

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Cancer probably .... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In REAL astrology, we look at the person's Midheaven to determine their career talents and aptitudes.  And in order to find the Midheaven you have to use the full birthdate (the day-month-year), the EXACT minute-hour of birth, and the place of birth (for longitude/latitude).

All REAL astrology works ONLY off of the precise birthchart for that individual.

The only thing the Sun indicates is the way in which the person tries to develop satisfaction with who they are .. to find inner self-fulfillment and a sense of "wholeness" inside.  It has nothing to do with career inclinations.

You are using Sun-sign astrology, which is easy to identify, but it is not real astrology. It is a commercial scam to make money writing for people who don't understand astrology.

You will not get any valid answer that hold up to scrutiny (and that produce "statistically significant" results) using Sun-Sign astrology. It is meant ONLY for entertainment, should never be taken seriously, and you should never rely on it as a source for understanding. 

Because the Sun sign is only 2% of the entire birthchart, and no two people have identical birthcharts. Not even identical twins (although their charts will be very similar, especially if delivered by Caesarian section).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A super nasty pos slutty one who likes gang bangs and is a prostitute who has a huge savings account from it... Like people keep going on about. 

• Kev
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Probably a Virgo but it is more about the caring side of a person rather than just the Zodiac sign

• ...Show all comments
    • Butterfly1 month agoReport

@The decider: I cannot say if I really like that kind of guys or not, but if they feel sad because they feel inferior, I would cheer them up. 💖💞

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A Libra would make a perfect nurse and I know one :)

• 1 month ago

Florence Nightingale...... was Taurus

Taurus will make perfect nurse 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.