Why is it that many women hate Transwomen ?

• Orla

I'm pretty sure you don't know what many women think or believe. That's like asking why do many people hate morons asking stupid questions ?  You can't pretend to know what "many" people believe. 

• Jared1 month agoReport

Go tell your gender studies professor what you're seeing,useful idiot.

sometimes people are transphobic, and it’s not just cis women that hate trans women: it’s transphobic people.

• Jared1 month agoReport

Its disturbing that women can not take repsonsibility when they are caught for their bad behavior ,and say "its not just women..men do it too!" -women are narcissists.

I don't. My girlfriend and I know a lot of transwomen, and they're all great. No woman I've ever known has had any problems with them.

I think they're cool. Cool as any other women.

• Koi

We are disgusted by them fetishising us women. 

• Emma

"Why is it that many women hate Transwomen ?"

I didn't know that was a thing.  

Now please go and try to insight your hatred of others elsewhere, with your statement that is masquerading as a question, we're not buying it.

• Raven Slight

At a minimum there's the TERF, or "Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist". Rarely self-ascribed, the ideology is consistent: while they espouse "women's rights", they deny trans-people their declared identity...often opining that an AMAB has not experienced the same suffering/injustice AFAB face.

• Robin

how would a woman know unless the transwoman told her she was trans

• 1 month agoReport

The manly features, manly hands, and manly feet -- oh, and the manly gait.  

Because they see us as caricaturing and fetishising their femininity and invading female space literally and metaphorically.  Lesbians may also see it as lesbian erasure.

• Jared1 month agoReport

lesbians are pissed because hetero women and girly lesbians find trans more attractive.

They are disgusting men with a fetish 

Speak for your self troll!

• sam

I don’t know if many women hate trans women, but some women are homophobic. 

There was a big fear at one point about ‘men in women's clothes’ attacking women in the bathroom. To my knowledge that seems to be dying down now as people start to understand what being trans actually is. 

• Phantom Feitan

Well said vlad, but I don't really think Norman was trans as he never really got a sex change. Sleep away camp would've been a better example