i just received some face mask from china are they safe to use?

• 1 week ago

Let me assure you they are safe. Everyone in China (including myself) uses face masks made in China, and they do seem to be working, aren't they?

• F

The NHS seems to get all theirs from China but then the UK gets everything from China these days.

I don’t suppose that’s really reassures you , does it?

I wouldn't. They're a dead former empire of communism. The stores I frequently shop at are all running out of goods made in China. Those shelves are empty. The warranties only work for repairs or replacements from outside of China. What is left of China now is in need of oil and they have sectioned Hong Kong and Macau off from all immigration and travel. The communists are sending attack jets into Taiwan airspace, inciting riots in North America and France, sending military ships into waters off Japan and Singapore and tampering with food supplies in India and Pakistan. They are dying and desperate. So, be safe, and do what everyone does who can't get a mask, buy a washable reusable mask or make one out of a scarf or face cloth.

• H1 month agoReport

Answering the question, you deliberately discredit China, you are a loser in real life.

• Dj2541

I  wouldnt  use  anything  that  is  manufactured  in  PRC(China). Their  system is  totally  corrupt  there  are  no  standards  to  uphold  in  any  manufactured  product  it  is  just  sub  contracted  out  to the  cheapest  bidder, you  have  NO idea  what  you  are  getting !!!!!!!

Remember the Baby  Formula  disaster, Baby  formula  made in  China laced  with plastic  proteins!!!!!!!

Yes, they're safe to use.

I wouldn't trust those masks with a ten foot pole.  Please stick to masks that are created and manufactured in the United States or Canada.

• Robert

China only does manufacturing to the highest standards.  Only the very best lead based paint is used in children's toys so we must assume that the forthright Chinese only use the finest materials in masks to fight the viruses which they let loose into the world.