Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

Are these flowers fine together or do they clash?

I asked this question already, but the answers said that they clashed so I changed one of the bouquets. Both bouquets have hydrangeas now, but the colors are the same. (The damas have purple dresses so I didn't want to add pink or yellow to the bouquets because the colors would be too bold.)

The flowers are for a Quinceañera, if you don't know what a quinceañera is-- think of it as a wedding instead (with the birthday girl as the bride and the damas as the bridesmaids.)

Favorite Answer

The yellow flowers pop out way too much.  Unless there is reason for the yellow, maybe add pink instead. Are their dresses yellow?

Just my opinion I would take out some of those white flowers and add more purple.  

I like the damas flowers. Maybe a different yellow flower for the BM.  She has smaller yellow flowers in her hair in Tangled.  They will be beautiful.  Don’t worry

i don't think they fit together at all

• Bob Duncan1 month agoReport

How about these flowers https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200602000614AAHousj