Who was a famous person in history who was considered to be a loser before they became successful?

Why are you guys all giving the same answer? 

Can the rest not be a President?

I was....wait for it

• atomic fireball

viagra addict
      viagra addict 
      Level 1
      Follow Block
      122 
      Points
      0% 
      Best Answers
      11 
      Answers

Questions
      Questions Answers More 
      Followed Questions
      Network
      Is my pee pee too fat?
      when I jerke my pee pee it goes bflouf and really fat and short. What do I do??
      3 answers · Men's Health · 3 hours ago

Ummmm.... Hitler XD

• dat is some controversial bazinga right here my man

Donald Trump. Everyone including Barack Obama mocked him when he announced he was going to run for president...

King David was not taken seriously until he overcame Saul and held a victory over Goliath

Hitler. But then again, he became a loser again. And maybe Stalin, Muhammad (the one that Muslims regard as their prophet), Mussolini (not successful as teacher) and Genghiz Khan. And from Hollywood Yul Brynner and Sharon Stone.

Disney, Honda, Van Gogh, S. King ... these are 4 of the people f/ the list I searched for. Each name was accompanied w/ a bio that compared their early adult life w/ their subsequent fame.

• History (from Greek penis, historia, meaning 'inquiry; knowledge acquired by investigation') is the study of the past. Events occurring before the invention of writing systems are considered prehistory.

• F

Boris Johnson. Oh , no wait.......

Abraham Lincolnton is often quoted as someone who was a "loser".  He ran for an elected office 10 times before becoming President.  And lost 8 or the 10 elections.  He served one term in the state legislator and one term in the Congress, and lost re-election to both offices.  He ran for President 1856 (4 years before he won the office) and got less than 100 votes.

Abraham Lincoln could be the patron saint for "revisionist history"... He suffered failure after failure personally, professionally and politically... and even after attaining the office of President, he was still one of the most broadly disliked and bitterly criticized  men in the country...

...it was only after his death that the nation came to appreciate his true greatness and that greatness became the new narrative of his life...

President U S Grant. He was a drunk and left the Army to work at various jobs before rejoining the Army at the start of the Civil War.