Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why are rioters destroying businesses?

it's really disgusting behavior and nothing good comes from it 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

From what I've heard them say on the news during the interviews is that they are doing it because it is an attack against our capitalistic system that values and protects these corporations more than they protect and care about their own people. How the system values companies more than black lives

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

That is in human nature. When a riot happens, people take special pleasure in vandalism. They break shop, they do arson, they destroy things. In general, their pent up frustration and deep-seated violence streak come to fore in those occasions.

Well, there will be always some poor people who had coveted some classy jacket or mobile but could not afford. Now is the time for him to grab one absolutely free!

It is so much in human nature that, when vandalism is on, a group of people concentrate exclusively on looting. This is not new, it has always been so.

Human always take pleasure in getting something free. And the looters have a justification - “I have a right to lead a good life but the rich robbed me of that. What is wrong in taking vengeance on them now?”

It is not easy to counter such logic.

• 1 month ago

because they don't care about the people whos lives they are endangering because they are criminals taking advatage of a tragic situation to cause harm

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

These people don't have a purpose in life.  I feel bad for them and their situation, but that's all.  I try to stay well clear of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

herd-dynamics

wanting some nice stuff

being paid by police or a secret service

Source(s): been in riot-ish situations in Europe
  • 1 month ago

why are cops killing innocent lives? it's really disgusting behavior and nothing good comes from it

• ...Show all comments
    • M.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Killing and injuring people because you can, should not be tolerated.  There are too many governmental servants who are out of control.  They need some prison life to clear up their distorted view of life and purpose.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are paid looters and provocateurs.

Mostly from the left.

Plus a few want free stuff.

• JASON
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They want new TVs.

• 1 month ago

Anger makes people do the silliest things.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are paid provocateurs that have been traced back to fringe right wing groups and organized crime. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.