What makes life worth it ?

As it turns out i can only use 500 characters in my question even though I had planned to use 14,500 

So to keep it brief.

I'm over life, no friends , no family, seen over 12 psychologists , 6 - 7 psychiatrists, tried over 11 medications. Tried multiple diets and exercise and mindfulness etc called all crises lines. No motivation and nothing to live for. Only enjoy eating and watching movies. And had alot of past trauma with friends and family. 

Also have Major Depression, anxiety, Bipolar , Borderline Personality Disorder , PTSD , and ADHD and yes i have been clinically diagnosed with these. 

• Rick

well, I've been shot twice, stabbed, had cancer, run over by a truck, heart attack, diabetes, AND went blind but that's nothing compared to GRAND KIDZ !!!!

your question and the followup are total opposites

the simple answer what makes life worth it ..... SEX  

Whatever you make of it

Then eat and watch movies if that’s what makes you happy and find people to share those things with

Good health, earning good money, exploring and learning, having time for your hobbies, having enough free time etc.

There is only ONE thing that will give you any hope at all:  THINGS CHANGE. You can't count on anything else in the universe except that fact. Things change. Night changes in to day. Moonlight changes to sunlight. You're still here--you're still alive, despite the despair you feel. Ever ask yourself why? Maybe there's a reason. Look for it. That is all you can do. 

Family, love, getting the job of your dreams, having those days where it feels like it can't get any worse really sucks but they're a blessing in disguise because they make you stronger and the good days feel even better when they come around again. I get that you feel mentally and emotionally overwhelmed and ive been there many times but be grateful you have people you can talk to because not everyone does. When i was a kid my mom knew i had a problem but because she didn't want me on pills for the rest of my life i really believed that there was nothing wrong with me then when my anxiety would get worse at times i had absolutely NO idea how to handle it because my selfish mom wanted me to be a certain way rather than helping my mental health. But the moral of that story is be grateful. You have to try and help yourself too you can't give up everytime things get hard. Also i don't know what you went through but don't ever let anyone take advantage of your kindness because that sh*t does traumatize people.

To see through the misconceptions, and be at least one step ahead of others.

Since you have been diagnosed,  you should see a professional who can assess your medications and perhaps make adjustments so they work for you, not against you.

Perhaps Dialectical Behavior Therapy would help you. It is based on learning to cope with everyday happenings, rather than dredging up all past hurts, trauma and problems.

Until you receive the RIGHT help,  nothing will change.

You ask, what makes life worth it? There are a million reasons that make life worth living...but, due to your current frame of mind,you cannot understand the joy of being happy. Please be an advocate for yourself.

A friend of mine, who suffers from depression, among other things, sees several doctors. One of them changed her medication that she took daily for 7 years. She suffered from withdrawal symptoms for about 6 months before she read that she should have been weaned from that medication due to the severe withdrawal sidea effects. She is kicking herself in theass for not being her own proactive advocate by educating herself on her condition, the medications she was prescribed and their I traction with one another/side effects.

My point in sharing that with you is so that perhaps you too can take an active role in your treatment.

Good luck to you.

• Dr. Stephanie

I love your lat sentence, especially.

I won't pretend to be know the answer but it sounds like you should just move on. If you aren't connected to anyone then either they were not good people or something. You should forget about the past and try to make a new start. Make new friends find new interests!